Choosing Between Two Programs

Resident of Indianapolis here, and currently have a decision to make regarding two PA programs in the area. Both are within a 20 min drive from my house so that is a non-issue.

Program A: 

-Class Size: 75

- Length: 24 months

- Cost: 95K (private school)

- First accredited in 1996

- Established staff/faculty and clinical rotations

- 98% first pass rate of the PANCE in past 5 years

- Anatomy lab with anatomage table

Program B: 

- Class size: 44

- Length: 27 months

- Cost: 66K (in-state)

- Accredited in 2012 (newer program)

- More recent staff/faculty turnover

- Established clinical rotations

- ~98% fist pass PANCE rate

- True cadaver dissection anatomy lab

My gut is telling me to go with program A based on my experience and knowledge of the program. It is also 3 months shorter which I see value in, especially when getting a head start on licensing/certification/job searching. The tuition for program B would be tough to pass up. I have seemed to have some communication issues already with the program, which to me seems like a little bit of a red/yellow flag. Program A is closer to home (within 10 min drive) and I could commute to class via my road bike most nice days. Program B is downtown, which sometimes is a hassle to commute. Honestly, all said and done, if the tuitions were the same program A would be a no brainer for me. What do y'all think? Thanks!

So basically Butler vs IUPUI...

The popular opinion on this forum is always go for the cheaper option. In this case the difference is ~30k. Factor in the 3 month duration difference and it's probably more like 15k if you account for lost wages if you choose the longer/cheaper program. From the information you're providing us, I will go the unpopular route and personally choose A to avoid potential headaches encountered in program B.