Notre Dame of Maryland 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, FinnandSimon said:

I just got an interview invite. I am a little nervous on applying to a school that is developing. Thoughts? 

Yeah I don’t know what to expect. Apparently the person helping them receive accreditation has done so for other programs. Just haven’t done my reasearch on who and which 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally heard from them last week after emailing them every 2 weeks. I was given an interview date but no information on the time, if traditional or MMI, etc. 

All what was mentioned in the email was that the coordinator is having difficulty scheduling interviews with other applicants. 

Hope this helps you both. 

17 hours ago, cheesyqueen said:

I finally heard from them last week after emailing them every 2 weeks. I was given an interview date but no information on the time, if traditional or MMI, etc. 

All what was mentioned in the email was that the coordinator is having difficulty scheduling interviews with other applicants. 

Hope this helps you both. 

Thank you, this helps. I may follow up with them again then soon. Last I spoke with them a couple weeks ago they had only accepted 10 seats out of the 35 they have.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:00 AM, sarahbernprePA said:

Thank you, this helps. I may follow up with them again then soon. Last I spoke with them a couple weeks ago they had only accepted 10 seats out of the 35 they have.

Interview information has just been released. It looks like there is group interview and then individual interviews.