Grad/Master's Programs for Boosting Science GPA?

My sGPA is unfortunately on the lower end and one of the PA programs that rejected me recently said that was really the area that needed improvement. I was looking into one year programs - I was interested in an MPH but realistically I'm assuming those don't count towards sGPA calculations and was interested in hearing those that did them - what did you choose to do? 

I ideally would like to get a program that has a nice balance of core sciences and then some sprinkles of psych/sociology is possible, but I think I'm just looking for some info on what possible routes there are and what people have taken.

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2022 at 12:45 AM, ripmylife said:

My sGPA is unfortunately on the lower end and one of the PA programs that rejected me recently said that was really the area that needed improvement. I was looking into one year programs - I was interested in an MPH but realistically I'm assuming those don't count towards sGPA calculations and was interested in hearing those that did them - what did you choose to do? 

I ideally would like to get a program that has a nice balance of core sciences and then some sprinkles of psych/sociology is possible, but I think I'm just looking for some info on what possible routes there are and what people have taken.

I personally think re-taking your previously taken courses which were not A's or B's is smarter than getting a master's. I did the USF MSP3 program during COVID and it was a mess tbh and I wish I never did it and just retook my courses from UG. 

I hope that helps!