Applied to all Texas schools and have heard NOTHING

I haven't heard anything from any Texas schools, even though all my friends already have interviews lined up. For me, not a peep. I haven't had any rejections either, but I'm really getting stressed. I feel like I have really good stats, LORs, and my PS was well edited and thought out. 

I was just wondering if its normal (maybe at least for Texas programs) to not interview candidates until later on? Maybe Winter time? There have been maybe one or two rounds of invites sent from a few programs, but it seems all of those applicants had CRAZY numbers of hours, GPA, or something else that made them a "star". 

Just looking for reassurance. 

On 8/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, FuturePA1811 said:

I haven't heard anything from any Texas schools, even though all my friends already have interviews lined up. For me, not a peep. I haven't had any rejections either, but I'm really getting stressed. I feel like I have really good stats, LORs, and my PS was well edited and thought out. 

I was just wondering if its normal (maybe at least for Texas programs) to not interview candidates until later on? Maybe Winter time? There have been maybe one or two rounds of invites sent from a few programs, but it seems all of those applicants had CRAZY numbers of hours, GPA, or something else that made them a "star". 

Just looking for reassurance. 

Hi! I applied to almost all the texas schools as well. I was verified 8/24 and have received one interview invite so far. I know its hard but dont stress they will come! I think most schools take a while to update everything honestly.