Do CASPA and PA programs look at juvenile record?

Hello, I was charged for shoplifting when I was 17. I got a court date but never ended up getting my results because they assigned the wrong court room and dates. After that, they called me saying that they would send me another mail with a new date but they never ended up sending it to me. Now I am in college as a pre pa student. Would this affect my chances of getting into Pa school? I’ve heard that CASPA only requires you to answer yes or no to whether I was convicted or caused a serious violent harms in the past. Do they do extra backround checks on the applicants even after answering no to see their arrestment record and what they were charged for? If I end up going to the juvenile court and have all my case expunged and sealed, does CASPA have the authority to check the sealed juvenile record? And if they do see that I was arrested for shop lifting, would that significantly lower the chance of my acceptance even with good stats?