How to get a derm offer

Hey everyone!  I am a PA who has been in practice for 5 years.  I decided I wanted to switch into dermatology and received an offer which I thought was not great.  It was 90k plus productivity bonus, with some cme money and 2 days.  3 week vaca.  No health insurance.  Malpractice covered.  There was a 2 year non compete.  I was used to making A LOT a more money and also used to more vacation time.  I ended up turning the offer down but now am feeling sad because I’m unsure if it was the right thing since I know it’s so hard to get into dermatology.  Does anyone have any experience with reviving multiple derm offers?  How can I try and get another offer elsewhere?  Any tips on getting in)

• 1 month later...

Hey! No advice but VERY similar situation & same curiosity! The long term pay is certainly there, but with several years of experience and such a pay cut to start, it’s hard to be able to afford the jump in the short term  

My offer came in at 70k + 20k bonus for year 1. 100k base for year 2 + 22% collections bonus that kicked in at the end of year two. The base and collections bonus continued from there on out. 12 days of PTO. Malpractice and part of health insurance paid. Some CME as well. No adjustments in compensation offer for my experience. 

Tips, expectations as an experienced PA, etc all appreciated!