2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 12:44 PM, Rima304 said:

Hey , I'm attending the  zoom meeting on September 30th for the group interviews , 

Can anyone help with information about the session , what to expect or any advice ? I'm really anxious about it 

Hi! Based on the emails we have received, I think it’s just a general meeting to learn more about the program: admissions requirements, curriculum, and meeting the staff. Not positive tho! See you there! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, SiThePrePAS said:

Congratulations to those accepted! I’m thinking of applying to this school this week hopefully! Can those of you accepted please share your stats and experience? I still have to take genetics so I’m worried that will hurt my chances of getting in! 

If you're hitting these marks then it should give you a boost. However, my PA mentor always told me not to obsess over the stats because your stats only gets you to the interview, but you yourself are the one who secures your acceptance. If you get an interview just be able to convey your passion for the profession and use your experiences to supplement your reasons. Best of luck!

Mercy Competitive Thresholds.png