Albany Medical College Interview

Hi! I just received an invitation for my first interview with Albany Medical College! I'm super nervous because it's my first interview ever & I was wondering if anyone or any alumni could give me some pointers and tips about preparing for interviews? Also, if anyone know what type of interview the college does, it would mean a lot! I read online that it was MMI, but I was not 100% sure. Thank you!

Hey! I just interviewed with them and my advice is be yourself and know your application well + just generally make sure you understand the profession (this is just general advice for all interviews). They have some incredibly friendly faculty and the (traditional) interview was honestly laid back. Also, with all interviews make sure you have questions on hand for the school!