Le Moyne 2022-2023

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, cmurphypa said:

How were the interviews for people who went?

I absolutely loved it! The faculty really looks through your app and knows you. It was the most relaxed interview I’ve done so far. It was 40-45 minutes of a faculty interview, much longer than most, but I felt like time flew by! I was recently accepted to my top choice, but this interview experience would have persuaded me to go here if I were accepted. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, futureePA27 said:

For those who already interviewed, do they still have you write an essay or is that no longer part of the process? Thanks!!

Nope, they removed it for the interview process this cycle!

Hi all! I feel like such a fart but for those of you who interviewed today (12/12) would anyone be so kind as to remind me what the name of one of the PAs were? I was so nervous I forgot her name once the call ended. Her name started with a C - my brain is completely blanking out right now!! I had a question I wanted to ask her and was hoping to be able to find her contact somewhere. Thank you in advance! 

• 1 month later...