• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, Soontobepa11 said:

Good luck this week! You got this! Still haven’t received my interview date but let me know how the interview date goes! Also, do you happen to know how the PA professions building looks? I hear it’s in renovation

Good luck to those interviewing today! If you guys could let us know how it went? The interview style, ect

15 minutes ago, Soontobepa11 said:

Good luck to those interviewing today! If you guys could let us know how it went? The interview style, ect

Hey..

It was very laid back. They want to know you as a person. There was an hour long presentation following 30 min interview with 2 :1 traditional style. 

2 hours ago, Gazsim28 said:

I specifically asked after the interview was over about that but they said they don’t have exact timeframe however the need to have class roster by October……..

Have u heard anything different 

So when I called beginning of august, she said she will be emailing me my interview date and to be patient cuz I was told I was invited for an interview when joined the online virtual fair. She also had mentioned to me that there are delays in setting interview dates because some of the staff are on vacation right now and they are looking to pull interviewers from their other Touro locations. It just seems alittle rushed if they expect the class to be completely filled by October given we are almost in September and their has really essentially been 1 interview date so far

Edited by Soontobepa11

26 minutes ago, Soontobepa11 said:

So when I called beginning of august, she said she will be emailing me my interview date and to be patient cuz I was told I was invited for an interview when joined the online virtual fair. She also had mentioned to me that there are delays in setting interview dates because some of the staff are on vacation right now and they are looking to pull interviewers from their other Touro locations. It just seems alittle rushed if they expect the class to be completely filled by October given we are almost in September and their has really essentially been 1 interview date so far

One of my interviewer was actually from other location… i am not sure how it was setup for others…

• 2 weeks later...