EM Job In Silver City, NM

My employer has a job opening.  Here's the information:

Seeking Full or Part-Time PAs or NPs with Emergency Medicine Experience
Innova Emergency Medical Associates specializes in rural emergency medicine and allows you the ability to work where your services are highly needed and to live wherever you’d like. We fully employ all providers and offer an incredible benefits package. 

We are experiencing phenomenal growth and are looking for outstanding physicians and Allied Health Professionals to be part of our team.  We have facilities in Colorado, New Mexico, and Michigan, with a current staffing need for Silver City, NM.  Could easily commute from Tucson, Phoenix, El Paso, Albuquerque
and more.

Specifics about this opportunity:

⦁    Critical access hospital located in Silver City, NM.
⦁    Can live anywhere, travel expenses covered.
⦁    ED census is ~17,000 patients per year.
⦁    Both daytime and nighttime shifts available.  
⦁    EMR is Meditech 6.0 with Dragon dictation
⦁    Runs tend to be three to five days in a row.
⦁    Both full and part-time positions available.
⦁    Seeking APPs with previous Emergency Medicine Experience
⦁    For FTers, medical, vision, dental fully covered for provider and their family.
⦁    Company 401k contributions and malpractice insurance covered for both PT and FT positions.
⦁    Strong pay, amazing full benefits package.
⦁    Availability starts immediately.

Direct Contact Information
You can apply online (https://innovaem.com/apply/) or forward your CV to ashley@innovaem.com. 

I've worked for Innova for 4 years now.  By leaps and bounds it's the best company I've ever worked for.  Please feel free to DM me if you'd like to talk about this company.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 4:39 AM, ohiovolffemtp said:

My employer has a job opening.  Here's the information:

Seeking Full or Part-Time PAs or NPs with Emergency Medicine Experience
Innova Emergency Medical Associates specializes in rural emergency medicine and allows you the ability to work where your services are highly needed and to live wherever you’d like. We fully employ all providers and offer an incredible benefits package. 

We are experiencing phenomenal growth and are looking for outstanding physicians and Allied Health Professionals to be part of our team.  We have facilities in Colorado, New Mexico, and Michigan, with a current staffing need for Silver City, NM.  Could easily commute from Tucson, Phoenix, El Paso, Albuquerque
and more.

Specifics about this opportunity:

⦁    Critical access hospital located in Silver City, NM.
⦁    Can live anywhere, travel expenses covered.
⦁    ED census is ~17,000 patients per year.
⦁    Both daytime and nighttime shifts available.  
⦁    EMR is Meditech 6.0 with Dragon dictation
⦁    Runs tend to be three to five days in a row.
⦁    Both full and part-time positions available.
⦁    Seeking APPs with previous Emergency Medicine Experience
⦁    For FTers, medical, vision, dental fully covered for provider and their family.
⦁    Company 401k contributions and malpractice insurance covered for both PT and FT positions.
⦁    Strong pay, amazing full benefits package.
⦁    Availability starts immediately.

Direct Contact Information
You can apply online (https://innovaem.com/apply/) or forward your CV to ashley@innovaem.com. 

I've worked for Innova for 4 years now.  By leaps and bounds it's the best company I've ever worked for.  Please feel free to DM me if you'd like to talk about this company.

What's the estimated pay range?

It depends on the shift:

• $85/hour for day shift
  • $90/hour for night shift.

It's the same for FT and PT.

Both FT and PT get medmal with tail at no cost.  Both also get a 3% company contribution to your 401K with no match required.

FT gets medical (high deductible/HSA), vision, and dental for employee and family at NO cost to the employee.

• Like 1