A comprehensive list of PA schools that look at last 30/45/60 hours

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share the list of all the schools that look at your most recent coursework. Yup, the schools that look at last 30, 45, 60 credit hours. I remember stressing out during my application cycle because I couldn't find a lot of them during my cycle. And since I have a little time before I start my program, I figured I would research and compile a list of all these schools so that future applicants wouldn't have to go through what I did. 

This list was created by using ARC-PA's list of accredited programs, so I went through all 287 programs in the United States, and picked the ones that explicitly stated they looked at the most recent coursework. I hope this will be helpful for you all. 

https://enterthepa.com/pa-schools-that-look-at-recent-credit-hours/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks so very much @Ksett! I actually came across your blog/website yesterday while putting together my app. The very thought of "hmm... I should probably put something together with the 'last X credits' list programs to apply to" came across my mind. But time is of the essense as I need finish up to make this first deadline of August 1st!

On another note, I read your story. To be frank we have a remarkably similar story. You give me hope.