2022-2023 Trine University PA Forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I haven’t heard anything since July that my application was still open and under review, and then all of a sudden today I received an email with an interview invitation!! Only to have them email me again saying it was in error. I am so disappointed and confused… 😭 did anyone else get that email in error?

20 hours ago, gbusc said:

Well I haven’t heard anything since July that my application was still open and under review, and then all of a sudden today I received an email with an interview invitation!! Only to have them email me again saying it was in error. I am so disappointed and confused… 😭 did anyone else get that email in error?

I got the same thing! Email with an interview invite, but then another email saying it was in error! I was excited and then sad haha. Playing with my emotions!