2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, TheCrimsonChin said:

Awesome, congrats. When did you submit? Also, would you care to share your stats?

Thank you! I submitted at the end of May. My stats arent super competitive, but here they are!

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.6

PCE: 800

HCE: 1200

Volunteer: ~200

GRE: 304

Best of luck to you 🙂

Edited by aligingercat

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 9:01 AM, lsweets662 said:

I received the same one! 

21 hours ago, Zamjam said:

hi , did y'all get email notification?  I haven't heard anything on my application

I got the same one as well for September 22-23! 

and yes they sent email notifications. I got one that they received my application and it was under review and then the next one was an interview invite several weeks later.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Tiger1125 said:

Do any current students know if attending the dinner with current students plays a role in our chances of getting accepted? I’m not sure if I will be able to make the dinner yet, so just wondering if it’s a deal breaker or not.

When I went in September, the dinner wasn't organized by college and to my knowledge had no effect on getting accepted or not. They only look at the interview. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, livelaughlovePA said:

Does anybody know the attire to wear Thursday for the welcome, essay prompt, and dinner?

I wore business professional for both days, but the dinner is just what you had wore to the first day since you go right after. Some of the current PA students even offered rides if people were dropped off.

Edited by sweetpa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...