how to get results

I take the PANCE monday (YIKES!)....From what I've read on the forum, I might have a good chance of getting results that Thursday. However, my fiance and I have a 9:15am flight out of Chicago to Mexico that morning. Can anyone tell me their experience on how they were able to get their results? As in, what will I need (my NCCPA ID, etc), just internet access, what time (s) you all were emailed with your results, etc..? Even if I don't get the results in the couple of days and get thrown into the next cycle for the following Thursday, I will still be in Mexico and want to make sure I have whatever resources needed if I need to keep checking anxiously (even if it's while out of the country!!).

Thanks everyone!

Guest lcybowen

You will go to the NCCPA website. Type in your name and state at the bottom of the page...hit submit..It comes up as being certified or not certified. This isn't just for those taking the test, but for all certified PAs. You don't even have to login to the website.

Archived