Touro College - Manhattan PA 2022-2023 CASPA Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luke7 said:

I still haven't heard anything yet, no interview invite or waitlist, still no update to my application, is it safe to assume that i've been rejected?

Thanks!

Same here, I applied in September and haven't heard anything except confirmation in September and a status update 1 month later saying "your completed application for admissions has advanced to the PA Admissions Committee for formal review". Does anyone know when they conduct interviews till?? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Luke7
8 hours ago, IlanaR said:

I also applied 12/20 and got an email saying it went to formal review on 1/13, but have not gotten anything yet. Hoping to get interview!

I applied in June/July but is there a portal that shows a status update for our application? I haven't received a rejection or an interview invite yet.

5 hours ago, Luke7 said:

I applied in June/July but is there a portal that shows a status update for our application? I haven't received a rejection or an interview invite yet.

I applied around that same time and they just sent me an email mid February saying my application has advanced to the PA professions committee. Other than that no other updates.

Guest Luke7
44 minutes ago, erock135 said:

I applied around that same time and they just sent me an email mid February saying my application has advanced to the PA professions committee. Other than that no other updates.

I only received one email saying that they confirmed my application from CASPA, but not an email regarding from the official PA professions committee.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Luke7
1 hour ago, gkisses said:

anyone hear anything yet??

Nope, still nothing. I hope we find out soon! I just want to know if I was rejected, waitlisted, or accepted lol