2022-2023 Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 6:28 PM, Camml said:

Interviewed on 9/6. I am so grateful to say I was accepted today!

Will you be accepting the seat? I interviewed today 9/13 and received an acceptance today. 

Also are you from West Virginia? I’d love to get some insight about the area, I’m from Texas.

Edited by Ibell5

2 hours ago, Ibell5 said:

Will you be accepting the seat? I interviewed today 9/13 and received an acceptance today. 

Also are you from West Virginia? I’d love to get some insight about the area, I’m from Texas.

I’m not sure yet! I got a few more interviews left. Are you? 

I’m from Nevada! Congrats on the acceptance 🙂

Edited by Camml

Huge congrats to everyone who has interviewed and/or received an acceptance! I have my interview tomorrow morning! Any tips? What was the interview style? What kind of questions did they ask? The old forums I've found online say it is a pretty laid back interview but any of your recent insight is appreciated greatly!

18 minutes ago, SBEZA said:

Huge congrats to everyone who has interviewed and/or received an acceptance! I have my interview tomorrow morning! Any tips? What was the interview style? What kind of questions did they ask? The old forums I've found online say it is a pretty laid back interview but any of your recent insight is appreciated greatly!

It’s going to be an hour info session with the Dean then they will pull you in one by one for an interview with two faculty members. It’s a very traditional interview style where they ask you the typical questions you would find on any prep YouTube video.

I received the acceptance email that evening. 

Good luck!

• 3 months later...