2022-2023 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, cbaeza13 said:

How long did it take for CASPA to verify your completed application?

Hi! I submitted 5/23 and was verified 5/24. I got an email from UMKC on 6/27 stating that they received all my completed application materials and would begin to review my application.Β 

Β 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:41 PM, cbaeza13 said:

Awesome that CASPA was that fast! How quickly after CASPA getting verified did you receive info from UMKC to complete the rest of application stuff (PA Student Portal)?

It looks like I received the link to the PA Student Portal on 5/25, the day after I was verified.Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 11:59 AM, leneubauer22 said:

Hi everyone! I was accepted to the PA Scholars Program last year so I will be a part of the class starting this January of 2023! If anyone is looking for a roommate in the KC area, please reach out to me! πŸ™‚Β Looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates.

Awesome! Any tips or advice for those applying to the PA program?

17 minutes ago, MM123456 said:

Has anyone heard anything back yet?Β 

To my knowledge (I could be wrong) I believe we are notified about interviews around the first week of September, and interviews will take place around the 28th of September (2 days, around the end of the September month). Again I could be wrong, but this is what I've seen on forums for previous cohorts.Β 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:21 PM, cbaeza13 said:

Awesome! Any tips or advice for those applying to the PA program?

My biggest piece of advice is to tie in your resume experiences into your responses during the MMI interview. The interviewers go in blind so they don't know anything about you, so the more you work in examples of why you are a great candidate makes you that much more appealing! Some of the interviewers are purposefully intimidating to see how you react but I had such a positive experience during my interview. It's a fantastic program and it's evident throughout the interview process!

Did anyone else get an email tonight (8/16) saying that their application was considered late? I'm confused and anxious and I don't understand why I got this email. I submitted my general application on 7/14, my CASPA application on 7/25 and my PA Portal materials on 8/7 (the deadline was 8/15) so I don't understand what I did wrong. Freaking out.Β 

10 hours ago, SarsaBKS said:

Did anyone else get an email tonight (8/16) saying that their application was considered late? I'm confused and anxious and I don't understand why I got this email. I submitted my general application on 7/14, my CASPA application on 7/25 and my PA Portal materials on 8/7 (the deadline was 8/15) so I don't understand what I did wrong. Freaking out.Β 

I would reach out and ask for clarification about what was considered late! It may have just been a misunderstanding!

11 hours ago, SarsaBKS said:

I got one too! My submission dates were the same as yours. I’m very confused, hoping it’s a misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, Pa2487k said:

I got one too! My submission dates were the same as yours. I’m very confused, hoping it’s a misunderstanding.

I got the same email! My CASPA was verified before the 1st, and my general app was submitted before the 1st, and I submitted my student portal on the 6th. Seems like there is some problem going on right now - I emailed to clarify but nice to know I'm not alone!

Β 

EDIT: just got emailed back, error in their system, they fixed it!

Edited by cbaeza13

On 8/11/2022 at 5:27 PM, cbaeza13 said:

To my knowledge (I could be wrong) I believe we are notified about interviews around the first week of September, and interviews will take place around the 28th of September (2 days, around the end of the September month). Again I could be wrong, but this is what I've seen on forums for previous cohorts.Β 

In the previous cycle, they sent out interview notifs on 9/10/2021 and gave a week for acceptances. Interviews were 9/27-9/28/2021 and you were able to select a preference. Hope that helps & best of luck everyone!

16 hours ago, abailey said:

I can also confirm they will be remote. I’m not sure if it’s on their website but like I said. My friend is in the program now and they did tell them it will be remote again.Β 

Makes sense, dang that sucks. Thanks for letting us know! Good luck on getting an interview!