“Blueprint” exams for didactic?

My program has occasional “blueprint” exams and I was wondering the most optimal way to study for those.

I typically use my lecture notes and supplement them with PANCE Prep Pearls and SmartyPANCE. Then I use Uworld and rosh for practice. My class typically goes off the blue topics topics on the NCCPA website but they’re from 2017.

is there any other resources I should use?  

No need to add anymore. Too many sources = Information overload. All I used to study for PANCE was PPP, Rosh, and I purchased Pack Rats on my own in addition to the ones my program paid for during PA school. I will say I did appreciate SmartyPance's structure and how it followed the bluprints. But stick to one reference material, and one question bank (unless if you've already gone through the entire Q bank, then venture into another Q bank). 

On 6/28/2022 at 2:07 PM, BLM8867 said:

No need to add anymore. Too many sources = Information overload. All I used to study for PANCE was PPP, Rosh, and I purchased Pack Rats on my own in addition to the ones my program paid for during PA school. I will say I did appreciate SmartyPance's structure and how it followed the bluprints. But stick to one reference material, and one question bank (unless if you've already gone through the entire Q bank, then venture into another Q bank). 

You're so right about the information overload, I feel like I drown myself sometimes. I'll definitely narrow it down. Thanks so much!