University of Detroit Mercy 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

Did anyone receive a confirmation email from UD Mercy? I’ve sent all my materials in, but they did not send an email like most schools do saying my app is complete. Was wondering if anyone else got one. Thanks!

Edited by lraich

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, lraich said:

Hi everyone! 

Did anyone receive a confirmation email from UD Mercy? I’ve sent all my materials in, but they did not send an email like most schools do saying my app is complete. Was wondering if anyone else got one. Thanks!

Hi! I submitted my app in late June and I haven’t received any emails either, so I’m assuming it’s normal. Hopefully we hear something in August. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, lraich said:

Hi everyone! 

Hi,

the same happened to me. I submitted everything h it haven’t received a confirmation email thus far. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PAstudent06 said:

Yes! I had 3.9 gpa, and I applied with 1,000+ patient care hours between 2 different positions, 305 GRE, and 25 shadowing hours, Hope this helps!

My GPA is 3.78, hoping that my 2500+ hours of PCE and 200 shadowing hours makes up for that!! How do you like the program? I work with 2 PAs who are alum from UDM, but graduated 10+ years ago! 

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:10 PM, CreativePA123 said:

How long did it take you all to receive a confirmation email that UDM received your application? I am still waiting on this post submitting caspa application.

I submitted my CASPA application on 05/27/22 and did not receive a confirmation that UDM is screening my application until 08/30/22. Give or take three months. I just emailed them to see if there is an estimated timeline for when interview invites would be sent. Ill stay updated. Hopefully we hear from them!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lilprepa26 said:

I submitted my CASPA application on 05/27/22 and did not receive a confirmation that UDM is screening my application until 08/30/22. Give or take three months. I just emailed them to see if there is an estimated timeline for when interview invites would be sent. Ill stay updated. Hopefully we hear from them!

Awesome , yes keep us posted! I submitted a month ago because I was trying to complete all my courses before submitting my app to this school. So I'll give it another month before I email to inquire about my application. I am curious to see when they will be sending out interviews given that deadline to apply is in January 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CreativePA123 said:

Awesome , yes keep us posted! I submitted a month ago because I was trying to complete all my courses before submitting my app to this school. So I'll give it another month before I email to inquire about my application. I am curious to see when they will be sending out interviews given that deadline to apply is in January 

There non-rolling. You won’t get an interview till after the deadline

• Like 2

• 3 months later...