Touro - Middletown, NY 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Do yourself a favor and avoid this program. They are unorganized and very new, because of this they seem like they do not know what is best for the program. They are constantly saying they are "getting the wrinkles out" yet on a students dime, and it's not a cheap dime. Their curriculum involves 21 credits (9 classes) for the first 2 semesters of all upper level sciences which is not realistic for students to actually learn the information and not memorize. They lost 7 students their first year and just lost 7 in 2023 in just one semester. Other programs around the country value their students mental health and have a better curriculum. This program has turned me away from the PA profession all together. PA school is hard but it's not impossible and this program makes it almost impossible. Hope you found this beneficial! I would have gone to a different program if i knew what i was getting into. 

Edited by AnnieJ