2022-2023 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 11:37 AM, PACinthemaking99 said:

What is the admissions criteria? 
i see a lot of people already had their interviews, some have been invited on September 19th, and others already got accepted. Is it bad to be part of the last batch of interviews while some have already been accepted ?

I haven't even gotten an interview but haven't gotten a rejection yet either, so I think you're more than okay!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 9:52 AM, Diams said:

Good luck to everyone. you got this!

Also, any group chats for accepted students? 

I was coming here to ask the exact same thing! I'd love to chat with other accepted students. I'm moving to Lynchburg next week and was hoping to find some friends or get some suggestions on what to do in the area. 

Hi all! My name is Adri, and I'm a first year at University of Lynchburg! Just wanted to come on here and wish you all luck and encouragement (and snoop 👀🤣), because I remember being on the PA forum multiple times a day during my interview season. I applied to UL in July 2021 and didn't hear back from them until September about a supplemental, and then I wasn't contacted again until the end of November about an interview in December. I have no idea how the interview calendar will be this year (I'm not involved in interviews whatsoever and have NO insight into them lol), but just wanted to let y'all know that sometimes it takes time! I was accepted end of December, but a couple of my classmates were accepted from the very last interview group in March 2022! 

All that to say GOOD LUCK and be patient, which sucks to hear, but it's the truth 😁

Also, one of the students from my class created a Signal group for all the accepted students and then pasted the link into the PA forum for people to join once they were accepted. It was really easy to join and nice to get to know fellow students before classes started. 

Let me know if you have any questions! Feel free to send me a message if you like. No guarantee that I'll respond quickly (we're about to take our cardiology exams AHHHHH) but I'll do my best! 

• Like 1