Brenau University 2022-2023

2 minutes ago, alexc7253 said:

Do you think they are going in chronological order in the order of when you interview was? 

Maybe. I interviewed 9/6 and haven’t heard anything yet. Either that or they call all the accepted first and then once they have the seats filled start letting the people who were waitlisted know their status. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alexc7253 said:

Would those that got accepted mind sharing their stats/how they got PCE/volunteering etc? 

I truly don’t think this school is done sending acceptances and waitlists. I still haven’t heard back and these are my stats. I remember this school heavily stating that they look at each applicant holistically. sometimes stats aren’t everything. but don’t worry until you hear an answer 🙂 

2000+ PCE 

150 shadowing

180 volunteer 

3.97 gpa

300 gre 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, grayPrePA said:

I truly don’t think this school is done sending acceptances and waitlists. I still haven’t heard back and these are my stats. I remember this school heavily stating that they look at each applicant holistically. sometimes stats aren’t everything. but don’t worry until you hear an answer 🙂 

2000+ PCE 

150 shadowing

180 volunteer 

3.97 gpa

300 gre 

Thank you for sharing and being so positive!

• Like 1