Bryant January 2023 start

25 minutes ago, Kace97 said:

Can anyone recap the open house for those of us that didn’t go? Any information we may need to know?

Nothing specifically "need to know", a lot of the info you can find on the website. The campus was beautiful, the staff was very nice and the students seemed to really like the school. A lot of the staff is newer to the school (according to a student I asked "there was a huge turnover and it's been for the better". There were some interesting facts like that the anatomy course is taught at Brown using their cadaver lab. They toured us around the facilities and they have a lot of great equipment. I'm trying to think of what else to say hmm. Basically it was presentations from the faculty and some Q&A and then a tour.

Edited by AlliBess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, futurePAAL said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation email at all? I paid my fee on 6/12 and have not heard anything since 

I submitted on 5/1 and didn't receive my confirmation until 6/3. I figured it was because I was so early, but could just be that it takes a while

35 minutes ago, futurePAAL said:

Was it a confirmation email saying they received all of your items? 

Yes, it said "we have received your application and supplemental fee from CASPA. We look forward to reviewing your application and will notify you if you are selected for an interview." etc.

• Like 1

Was scheduled to interview tomorrow, but started feeling sick yesterday morning and tested positive for covid yesterday afternoon. So bummed. Luckily they let me reschedule for the August 22 interview date, but that makes me nervous with the rolling admissions. Nothing really to do about it though. Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!