Randolph Macon College (Ashland, VA)

4 minutes ago, hakunamcata said:

Would anyone mind sharing what people wore to the interview/what you plan to wear to the interview? I’m not sure if I should wear a full suit with blazer or if patterned dress pants, a blouse, and a blazer would be okay. 

I wore a full suit with blazer to be safe

7 hours ago, hakunamcata said:

Would anyone mind sharing what people wore to the interview/what you plan to wear to the interview? I’m not sure if I should wear a full suit with blazer or if patterned dress pants, a blouse, and a blazer would be okay. 

I wore black dress pants, a nice blouse, and a black blazer. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Congrats though! Can I ask how long they gave you to accept or decline your offer?

Not that this is a completely accurate count but if there are only 11 people in the accepted Facebook group, I’m wondering if they are waiting on a lot of people to still make up their mind before handing offers down off the waitlist?

8 hours ago, ms123456 said:
Congrats though! Can I ask how long they gave you to accept or decline your offer?

Not that this is a completely accurate count but if there are only 11 people in the accepted Facebook group, I’m wondering if they are waiting on a lot of people to still make up their mind before handing offers down off the waitlist?

So I was told verbally over the phone to try to make a decision within 48-76 hrs, but I took 6 days. The acceptance email I got stated I had 14 days to make a deposit. 

8 hours ago, ms123456 said:

There’s 23 people in the group chat. Not everyone is in the Facebook group. Hopefully that helps! 

On 11/27/2022 at 5:29 PM, Janet14 said:

Does anyone know if their class of 2023 is full yet?? 

It looks like the class is full since there were 23 people in the group chat for accepted students and MDcatlady received the 24th spot in the class. 

I would say hold off on emailing the admissions committee since they are probably busy getting ready for the start of classes. Plus they said that we would be notified if there are changes in the wait list. 

I was notified I was 3rd on the waitlist 2 weeks ago and got the call that I was accepted off the waitlist on Friday!

Absolutely keep in touch with the program if this is where you want to be. I corresponded with them constantly via email and certified written mail to let them know how interested I was in the program when asking for updates. This is a brand new program and they are rolling through that waitlist, express to them why you want that next seat, it certainly can’t hurt! 

This is a long grueling process, don’t get discouraged!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 6:35 AM, Janet14 said:

Wow congratulations!!! Is the program accredited yet since it's a new PA program? 

It’s provisionally accredited since they have not yet had a graduating class. All students are able to take the PANCE with provisional accreditation.