2022-2023 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, student10 said:

I also received an interview waitlist notification.  Has anyone gotten an interview invite that was on the waitlist yet or know of when we might hear that?

I have not but my best guess is that the waitlist is ranked, and when someone declines their invite they will send an invite to the first person on the waitlist and go down from there. Someone correct me if I’m wrong 

15 hours ago, TexasPAstudent said:

I looked at the 21-22 application cycle forum and it looks like the interview waitlist wasn't as common. In the 20-21 forum there were a handful of people on the interview waitlist. This year it seems a lot of people are on the interview waitlist. Has anyone received a rejection email? Or know how many people are on the waitlist?

I found out I was on the waitlist a day before they sent out the mass email to waitlist candidates. They have a fast response time and I emailed them asking about where I may be on the list/how many people there are and I haven’t heard back. Looks like they may not disclose that information. 

10 hours ago, Abbadabbado said:

I found out I was on the waitlist a day before they sent out the mass email to waitlist candidates. They have a fast response time and I emailed them asking about where I may be on the list/how many people there are and I haven’t heard back. Looks like they may not disclose that information. 

How were you able to find out a the day before the mass email waitlist? I think the mass email was sent this past thursday to waitlist applicants. I agree, I don't think they're disclosing that information.