Emory and Henry PA Program 2022-2023 Cycle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 4:42 PM, Alfred99 said:

Got an interview for 9/15! As an out of state applicant, I am feeling very encouraged! If anyone is local, could they recommend some places to stay nearby?

I recommend staying at the General Francis Marion Hotel in Marion. It's close by and I think they give a discount if you mention you're interviewing for Emory & Henry. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 4:42 PM, Alfred99 said:

Got an interview for 9/15! As an out of state applicant, I am feeling very encouraged! If anyone is local, could they recommend some places to stay nearby?

congrats!! I'd recommend looking into the red roof inn, its close to campus & cheaper than the hotel here. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have any other questions & good luck! 

On 9/18/2022 at 3:34 PM, PrePAEastTN said:

I have an interview on 10/24 and was wondering how the interview is set up? Is there any group interviews or are they all private?

Hey! I ended up turning down this interview due to receiving other acceptances and the travel costs of attending this interview. Sorry I can't help!

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone who got in on 9/19 not heard much from Tracie, director of admissions?? I accepted the seat, paid the deposit, and submitted all paperwork and my email seems to still be pretty quite. It’s making me nervous. Checked in about a week and a half ago and asked about filling out paperwork for tuition/finances… she said she’d send them out later that week and I never got anything. 

12 hours ago, Liv2000 said:

Anyone who got in on 9/19 not heard much from Tracie, director of admissions?? I accepted the seat, paid the deposit, and submitted all paperwork and my email seems to still be pretty quite. It’s making me nervous. Checked in about a week and a half ago and asked about filling out paperwork for tuition/finances… she said she’d send them out later that week and I never got anything. 

I would follow up with her. Sometimes they also wait a few weeks so they can send it all at once to students! Congrats on your acceptance :)