2022 Application Cycle

Congrats to everyone who got interview invites so far! I look back at the 2020 cycle (the 2021 cycle thread was deleted, then “rebooted” august 14 so couldn’t use it for this), and people who were verified in June started to received interview invites in the first two weeks of August. I hope this helps with peoples expected timelines.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xxxcvdf said:

I applied early on in the cycle and received an invitation for an interview yesterday. Does anyone know what the writing assignment is? I'm pretty nervous about it. 

From what I saw in past cycles, they send the assignment 2 days before the interview date. Also interviewed students have to sign an NDA stating they won’t release info about it, or something like that.

Don’t be nervous! You’ve made it this far, so you’re intelligent and capable of it. Rock on and good luck!

I just got an email today inviting me to interview. Did anyone else get one late? Not sure if I was invited after someone else declined or if my email was wonky (I’ve already contacted Marist, just wanted anyone else’s perspective!). Good luck to everyone! I hope to interview with you. 

5 minutes ago, smiley48 said:

I just got an email today inviting me to interview. Did anyone else get one late? Not sure if I was invited after someone else declined or if my email was wonky (I’ve already contacted Marist, just wanted anyone else’s perspective!). Good luck to everyone! I hope to interview with you. 

When did you apply? And congrats! I know that they have multiple rounds of interviews, starting in July. They do some in August and September as well, per previous cycles.

On 7/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, Lauramorelock said:

I was wondering if it’s too late in the cycle to apply?

NO! I applied super late like the day of the deadline and I am currently in the program. 🙂 Only time it's too late is past the deadline.

Edited by LIprePA
grammar