2022-2023 Application Cycle

okay so i called the department bc i really need to know or else we are moving like in 2 weeks 😅 and Jamie said they sent out initial acceptances and some people still have until the 15th to accept and they can’t let anymore people know until the reject but they go on break on the 16th so we probably won’t hear back until early January when they come back. I asked if that meant we were on the waitlist if we didn’t hear back but she said no, we’re not technically waitlisted, i think they only sent the initial 60 and are calling people when there is a rejection.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, kennapa said:

okay so i called the department bc i really need to know or else we are moving like in 2 weeks 😅 and Jamie said they sent out initial acceptances and some people still have until the 15th to accept and they can’t let anymore people know until the reject but they go on break on the 16th so we probably won’t hear back until early January when they come back. I asked if that meant we were on the waitlist if we didn’t hear back but she said no, we’re not technically waitlisted, i think they only sent the initial 60 and are calling people when there is a rejection.

Well dang. Crazy they had so many acceptances from the first two interview days. Well thanks for updating us so we can all quit checking our phones every 30 seconds 😅