CDU 2022-2023 Application Cycle

41 minutes ago, LAEMT said:

Thanks. I'm always nervous about asking for exceptions but what's the worst that can happen...they say "no." I'll let you all know what they say.

Crossing my fingers for you! There should be an exception because there are some students that have been out of school for a long time so it be crazy to have not to have this exception 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:15 PM, Futureisfemale said:

My application was verified through CASPA, but have not received an email from the school. I applied in July. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi there,

Same thing happened to me. I applied early July, and my application was verified July 11. I have not received an email back yet from CDU... maybe they are backed up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GabethePTAtoPA said:

Hi there,

Same thing happened to me. I applied early July, and my application was verified July 11. I have not received an email back yet from CDU... maybe they are backed up.

Ooof! I would say if you have not heard back in a month since you have been verified, I would reach out to confirm they did receive it! It took a little over three weeks to get my confirmation email. I was verified on May 30th & got my confirmation email from them on June 21st. 

Edited by SoCalPrePa1

On 7/22/2022 at 1:32 PM, SoCalPrePa1 said:

Crossing my fingers for you! There should be an exception because there are some students that have been out of school for a long time so it be crazy to have not to have this exception 

I've emailed them a few times (first email I sent was 7/22) but they have not responded to any of my emails. I'm wondering if they just don't respond to "exception" emails...

2 minutes ago, LAEMT said:

Has anyone ever emailed CDU admissions? Did you receive a response to your email? I've sent a few emails to follow up but still haven't received a response 😕. Has this happened to anyone else or have your emails been responded to?

So odd! I've experience this as well. I emailed them to give them updates on recent classes posting grades but they never responded back lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ashleyval5620 said:

Recieved an interview invite but I was already accepted to my top program. GoodLUCK to you all!

Congrats to those who got interview invites!!! If I may ask, when did you submit and what are your stats! I got a confirmation from CDU on 7/19 but haven’t heard back yet. 

• Upvote 1