About To Submit! First Time Chances?

I know it's late in the application cycle but I'm only applying to one school right now because the priority deadline is coming up in November for the following year. The rest of the applications will be next cycle. Just wanted to know if these stats are enough maybe land an interview. (Still have my whole senior year to improve everything)

GPA: 3.32

sGPA: 3.25

GRE: 150 Q, 150 Q, 4.0

HCE: ~1,200 hours Athletic Training

100 hours interning with Atlanta Braves - worked directly with team physician, physical therapist, athletic trainers, and players

500 hours interning with Tampa Bay Buccaneers - worked directly with team doctors, athletic trainers, and players

15 hours observing Orthopedic Doctor

8 hours observing surgeries performed by Physician and Physician Assistant

15 hours observing Physical Therapist

20 hours observing Physician Assistant (Still in progress)

5 hours observing Respiratory Therapist

5 hours General Medical Rotations - Presenting patients to Physician

Other: >1,000 hours working as Fitness Supervisor at University Wellness Center, PFATS-NFL Scholarship Winner (1 Per NFL Team), CPR/AED/First-Aid/Emergency Oxygen/Blood-Born Pathogen Instructor Certifications

Any chance at landing an interview if I apply early before the priority deadline? Also anything major I could try to improve on before I apply for the rest of the schools in about 8-10 months? (Working on improving GPA)

Thanks for your time and any input or advice!

Archived