Mount Union

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am still waiting to hear back, I calculated that we should be hearing back by this Friday. The last interview session was a week ago today. It sounded like we will all be hearing back about the same time (except those who got accepted right away). So it should be in the next couple days!

It's been a really long wait, and I can't wait to finally know! Good luck!

I wasn't aware that interviews were still going on in November/December since no one had posted about any here. Can I ask how you know they were still doing interviews? If they had one every Tuesday since Oct. 9 (except Thanksgiving week) and there were 16 people at each, that would be 128 people. That seems like a lot of people to interview.

When at my interview, I asked how many interview sessions they would be having. They told me that they were having a session every Tuesday until (and including) December 4th. They told me that they were planning on interviewing 144 applicants, and that one interview session would be a make up session.

I agree that it is a lot of people, but they received hundreds of applications.

Same here. I wish they interviewed fewer people. By my calculations, they have 30 slots and interview about 120 people. So they only enroll 25% of the people interviewed? I think they have a pretty good idea who they are interested in by the applications. I don't think they should interview more than 80. If they take 30 and have a wait list of about 15, 80 is more than enough.

Archived