When to take the PANCE?

Hey guys, I am in need of a little advice!  I am staring PA school in August and am currently trying to set a wedding date. I am trying to get married as soon as I can after graduation and taking the PANCE. From my understanding I will be eligible to take the PANCE 7 days after graduation (correct me if I am wrong).  Is it common to take the test that soon or is it normal to take a couple weeks to study? Do certain schools have rules as to when you can take the exam? I plan on reaching out to my program, but I just wanted a better understanding before I did. Thanks!

IIRC, you are eligible to take the PANCE 7 days after your "program completion date" (which may differ from your graduation date). In my cohort, our completion date was ~1 week before the graduation date and the majority of us took the PANCE within a week or two of graduation.

34 minutes ago, Apollo1 said:

IIRC, you are eligible to take the PANCE 7 days after your "program completion date" (which may differ from your graduation date). In my cohort, our completion date was ~1 week before the graduation date and the majority of us took the PANCE within a week or two of graduation.

Thanks!