ISO Student Medical Equipment

Hi All,

I just received my list of supplies needed for school. Ideally, I'd like to buy second hand to save some money. Please let me know if you have any of the following items for sale. Preference to those who have more than one item I can purchase from them. Thanks!!

Welch-Allyn oto-ophthalmoscope (NOT pocket size, PanOptic not necessary)

Welch Allyn otoscope insufflator

Reflex hammer

Tuning fork 512 mHz, 256 mHz

Tape measure (soft, in centimeters)

Sphygmomanometer

Suture kit (scissors, forceps, needle driver)

·

Hey there, I have most of this equipment that I would be glad to sell to you. I definitely have the Welch Allen Otoscope, ophthalmoscope, insufflator, sphygmomanometer with all of the different cuff sizes and suture kit. I will have to double check on the reflex hammer, tuning forks, and tape measure but those could be easily purchased on amazon. Ill even send it with the medical bag that it came with. If you are interested, let me know. I would be glad to get rid of this stuff to a fellow PA colleague at a good rate.  

Feel free to reach out to me via email- brooke.mejorado@gmail.com

Congrats on your acceptance!!!!! And welcome to the profession.