PA School Prep

So I start my program in the summer (June), but I have no clue what I should get that would be useful for studying, practicing, etc. I already have a stethoscope because I'm an EMT, and I know I'll have to get other medical supplies, but what about good planners, pharmacology notebooks, general note taking organizers (more of this sort of thing). I really want to develop healthy study habits so I can stay on track and I feel the way I currently take notes is sporadic and not as organized as I want it to be. Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

Current student here! Do not study! Enjoy your life, have fun. Most people make note cards with Anki and quizlet. Lectures are taught by powerpoint so you can take notes right on them. I recommend getting pance prep pearls for the Fall. All supplies (aside from scrubs for anatomy) won't be needed until the Fall. Our class will share PDF version of the textbooks when it gets closer! You will find what is right for you when it comes to studying. 

• 2 weeks later...