Northeastern State University PA Program (Muskogee) 21-22 Cycle

2 hours ago, DNguyener said:

Has anyone received anymore calls? If so in the morning or afternoon? Also, anyone gotten notice of a waitlist perhaps? They started making calls this week, but the week is coming to a close. Wondering if they will finalize everything this week or possibly move into next week also. 

I just got a waitlist email! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 8:29 AM, Prepajc said:

Did they ever tell you where you stood on the waitlist when you called before you got accepted?

Nope, all they said was that I was on the waitlist via email. I tried calling to see where I stood on the waitlist, then had received no answers. After a couple days of waiting, they just said I had moved from waitlist to being accepted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, DNguyener said:

To Those accepted and have completed the required steps from the program, do we just keep waiting for the program to email us on what steps are next like with background checks and everything? Also, is there anyone looking for a possible roommate? 

I assume we are just waiting? I submitted the deposit and the graduate college application and also requested my official transcripts for them. Haven't heard anything after that. 

16 hours ago, Prepajc said:

I got an email this morning that I was accepted off the waitlist! I previously asked a few weeks ago where I was on the wait list and they did tell me my position! Don’t give up! Can’t wait to meet everyone!🤩

Congratulations!! I emailed them awhile back to ask about where I was on the waitlist and never heard back from them. How did you contact them when they told you?

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2022 at 6:54 PM, PrePA28165 said:

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there's been any updates since the email sent out stating the orientation dates? 

I did get an email on my nsu account from the class 2023 president about doing a questionnaire to accommodate the mentor/mentee suggestion. The questionnaire has to be completed by 12 pm Aug 1st I believe it said.