Northern Campus 2021-2022

11 minutes ago, TMH22 said:

When selecting your interview slot, did anyone get any type of confirmation email on the date/time they selected? Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything! 

I don't think because I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure they will send one out soon once everybody registers. 

40 minutes ago, TMH22 said:

When selecting your interview slot, did anyone get any type of confirmation email on the date/time they selected? Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything! 

Same. But I went back into the original email and selected the interview day/time again. It had me login and it showed that I was registered for the date/time I chose. But I didn’t get any other type of confirmation. 

I was curious about the same thing. I registered but never received an email. But when I clicked the link again and logged in it showed my registration and submission time. I did call and they said that I should’ve received a confirmation email that evening and even gave me the time the email was sent, but I never received it. But she did verify over the phone that I had registered. 

16 minutes ago, Clauda07 said:

I was curious about the same thing. I registered but never received an email. But when I clicked the link again and logged in it showed my registration and submission time. I did call and they said that I should’ve received a confirmation email that evening and even gave me the time the email was sent, but I never received it. But she did verify over the phone that I had registered. 

Oh interesting. I did the same thing you did. But I definitely didn’t get a confirmation email. 

4 hours ago, Ohmeelle said:

I am! It’s so expensive! I’m thinking to go the day before and leave day of but the flights are all 11+ hrs since they don’t have direct ones 

I was thinking of doing the same thing to save on hotel but if they’re that long I don’t want to be too tired for the actual interview /:

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cesara said:

When are we supposed to hear back about the decision? 

From what I understood from the interview was that the admissions committee would be meeting two weeks from the 4th and they will make decisions by the end of the month. 

Edited by dsmith7

• 2 weeks later...