2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi everyone! Starting this thread so we can update each other on our application status for Boston University. Here's the timeline for admissions and interviews:

June – September: Admissions Committee reviews application files.
October: Interview invitations for a limited number of interview slots will be sent to select applicants.
Early-Mid November: Admissions interviews.
December: All admissions decisions will be sent to applicants.

Best of luck to everyone!

5 hours ago, Alexis613 said:

I also recieved an invitation yesterday! Did you email them back in addition to picking an interview date to confirm your spot, or just pick a day?

We're supposed to choose a date through the BU Application System but the link they sent in the email wasn't working for me so I logged in through the Supplemental App System and was able to choose a day on there! Once you sign up for a certain day, the program will assign you to the morning or afternoon session and let us know later on (probably in another email). Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...