MEDEX Spokane interview 10/15/21

Hi everyone, 

Thought id just start a group for us to start getting to know one another, seeing as how interviews are only 4 weeks away!!!! 

If anyone would be interested in setting up a zoom meeting for the group for this weekend or next so we could chat and get to know everyone I think that would be a great idea.

I currently live in Idaho Falls, Idaho. I have been an Athletic Trainer for the past 4 years working for the local hospital. I am really excited about the MEDEX program and look forward to meeting everyone. 🙂

Hello Reeve, 

Very nice to meet you. I would love to set up a time to meet via zoom. Next weekend works better for me as far as a zoom meeting goes, but I can make this weekend work if it works best for everyone else!

I currently work as both a scribe and emergency department tech here at a hospital in Tri-cities. I am also super excited for the MEDEX program and cannot wait to meet you all. Have a blessed day. 

Hello everyone!

I'm free for a Zoom call Sunday at 7pm as well.  

A little bit about myself: Respiratory therapist, live in Spokane, first time applicant.  

Now that we're officially in October, getting very excited for our interviews!  Best wishes to you all and looking forward to getting to know you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! 

I posted in the general 2021-22 application cycle board, but I know I stopped watching that board as heavily once I had an interview, so reposting here!

My name is Nikki and I’m the current Vice President of Spokane class 25, which means I’m in my didactic year! 

First, congratulations on getting through the application cycle! I was in your shoes last year and I know how much stress and anxiety you’re all feeling. The process is long and emotionally exhausting, but hang in there following today’s interview and give yourself a well deserved break off the forum boards. You never know what could happen!

For those that have had interviews and been accepted, I’d love to offer advice, help you prep for your summer quarter and use words other than “drinking from the firehose” (a phrase I aspire to never hear again 😂). If a few people are interested, we can set up a zoom call or something and work through questions that way. Let me know if you’re interested!

Congratulations on getting an interview and best of luck today and the upcoming days! 
Nikki