• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, FuturePAS221 said:

Omg that’s so awesome to hear! How were you guys able to get into the accelerated class of 2025???? I have two BS, so it would be amazing to have some courses waived …

They said they automatically access if you are a candidate and you’ll get an email asking to accept, I got it probably a month or so after putting my deposit down!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, FuturePAS221 said:

Omg that’s so awesome to hear! How were you guys able to get into the accelerated class of 2025???? I have two BS, so it would be amazing to have some courses waived …

Like Chaserella said.
But I also do think the timing of being accepted plays a factor too but that’s my own instinctive feelings. 

Nevertheless, if I wasn’t accelerated, I wouldn’t even be upset about it (given that I already have a Bachelors that covers prereqs) because either way, I’m still going to be a PA 😉. PLUS, the gap year in between would give me time to chip way at loans + mental health breaks haha 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, dhartipatel96 said:

I'm a PA student at D'Youville graduating this December 2022. If anyone has any questions for me please reach out. 

Hi there! I recently received an interview for oct 22 and was wondering if you could tell me how you’re liking the program and if you remember anything about the interview process? Thanks so much!

17 hours ago, Lauramorelock said:

Hi there! I recently received an interview for oct 22 and was wondering if you could tell me how you’re liking the program and if you remember anything about the interview process? Thanks so much!

Hi @Lauramorelock: I interviewed on 10/8 and it was very nice/straightforward. They just really want to get to know you better. I also started a new thread for this application cycle, feel free to join there 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...