2012-2013 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!! I am a current student here at MC. I wanted to let you know that this is a long process! They can only see a certain number of students at one interview. Keep your head up! If you are concerned about them getting your application or any other information call and talk with the staff. They are great! Keep working hard!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All! Did anyone receive an email from the graduate program requesting that you apply to the schools Graduate School? I applied to the PA program and I received this email today asking me to apply to the graduate school, I'm a bit confused and I tried to call the admissions office but got transferred around and nobody answered the phone. A little help please?

Yea I thought it was weird too. Does anyone have the pa programs telephone #? I think I am not calling the right number because the phone just rings and when I call the graduate school department they say that they will transfer me to the PA program but when I get transferred the phone just rings. I've called one day all throughout the day hoping that I would get someone by chance but still I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone from the PA program.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived