Le Moyne 2021-2022 cycle

I did not feel too great to be honest. I felt like the group interview went alright but I had 6 people in my group and it was a lot of fighting for talking time. I don't remember if I finished all of my essays. I may have been short on one. And I finished my 1 on 1 in like 20 minutes instead of the allotted 30. But I guess we will find out shortly!

43 minutes ago, Hodfrank said:

I received my acceptance call!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super happy. God luck 

Yay, congrats! Did you receive it on a voicemail from the previous evening or was it an actual call this morning? Also did you have any emails accompanying the acceptance?

Again, congratulations!!

Hey guys! I also had an interview in January and I am so nervous! I haven't heard anything back yet, but next week is the last week for decisions. I have a friend in their PA program currently and said she knows a few phone calls have already gone out for acceptances so that makes me nervous. I wish you all the best of luck ❤

Congrats to all that got accepted. I received a call from a NY number on February 10th however no voicemail. The timeline is on par with those that got accepted. I suppose I will wait and see if they send an email because from what I gather most that received a call did not have an email yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...