Meharry PA Program

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think their accreditation will be a problem to me honestly, they have a thriving medical program so I'm sure their PA program won't be an exception. 2 family members are in their medical program and they absolutely love it there. I'm in NYC and have a family so i can't move to Nashville if not, I would have definitely applied to this program no questions asked. 

Edited by SarauniyaB

2 minutes ago, JadaB said:

I had talked to someone and they said that the requirements are probably going to change again. 2 weeks ago all of the suggested coursework was now required. Also they required a abnormal psychology class. That’s what I saw when I randomly looked at the website. Also they’re not matriculating until January of 2023.

Can you tell me where on the website you saw the new changes? All I see is the page with the update about them changing the matriculation date.

3 hours ago, JamericanPA said:

I'm a bit confused as to when they will actually be accepting applications... I saw on the website that the deadline would be August 15th. I'm assuming it is for the year 2022.

Hey, if I’m not mistaking they will start accepting applications April ‘22 through August ‘22. Of course these are just anticipated dates based on how the accreditation goes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...