New caspa account?

Can I create a new CASPA account? I applied last year and did the professional transcript entry.. it was a nightmare and I felt so rushed (this is my fault) I did not review everything properly and when given the option yesterday I clicked the option to transfer over everything thinking I could edit the transcipt entry manually this time. I called caspa and they told me this is not the case. The errors include spelling errors, not including the labs, not including the course but including the labs, wrong categories, etc. It feels like it would be easier to create a new account that deal with caspa customer service... has anyone created a new account with a second time application? Is this a terrible thing to do? Should I just work with CASPA? Please help I feel so defeated and its only day 1 

Don't feel defeated, you clearly have the perseverance to apply again and get this far - you can do this! I would call up CASPA and see if someone can answer your questions to find out if transferring everything over or starting fresh from scratch is really the best thing for you. You got this!!