Bad Graduate course grades 2 C's! Should I include?

Ok, i know its bad. I continued with graduate courses in the fall and I just burned out. However I did take a break in the spring and currently working at a doctor's clinic running ECP treatments, VNGs, and metabolic stress test. After gaining experience, my passion to further pursue healthcare increased and I am more determned now. Should i mention these in my statement about the two C's?

No need to mention them in your statement but you MUST include ALL transcripts from ANY colleges attended in your application. Be prepared to discuss the C's and your strategy to combat burnout during interviews. PA school is much more intense than almost any undergrad program and interviewers will be wary of excuses.

Good luck

I mentioned my overall not stellar GPA and how I learned to ask for help- figured a little humility goes a long way. If it's two Cs I wouldn't mention it. And my advice is don't write what might be seen as excuses- only write about what you learned to improve yourself. Hope it works for me too!

Archived