CASPA 2021-2022 cycle - Essays

On 3/19/2021 at 4:16 PM, Chstrong said:

I have begun to create a CASPA profile, and am wondering if we have the COVID essay this year also, like the applicants did last year, or if it is just remaining in the portal because they haven't open this cycle's portal yet? I do know we will have the normal "Why PA?" essay....

Hey there! Not a positive answer, but I would likely say that we will have a COVID essay still for the 2021-2022 cycle. You're right! It's remaining in the portal because the 2020-2021 cycle won't close until 4/15. When the 2021-2022 application opens on 4/29 we will be able to see the application and essay prompts for this coming cycle.....I do, however, wish that we had access to previous supplemental prompts so we could get started on those ahead of time. UGH! 😒 Good luck next cycle!!!