Looking for a PA to shadow in Arizona

Hello,

I am looking for a PA that is willing to let a pre-PA student shadow them. I have currently doing my pre-reqs at ASU and would love to get some shadow time in.

I have been searching high and low for a shadow, but I have been coming up dry. :-_-:

I am currently in the Tempe/Scottsdale/Phoenix/Mesa/Gilbert area.

Thank you for any and all help!

Brandon Nault

Brandon.Nault@gmail.com

Hi,

Yep, thank you for the information. I just emailed them Friday about it. They told me they would relay my information out to P.A.'s willing to be shadowed....they never gave me a list though.

I just got a call this morning (Monday) from a Family Practice P.A. Crossing my fingers that it goes through. :)

I hope more call, as I would love a variety of shadows in other practices.

-Brandon

That surprises me that the AZ PA Assoc wouldn't have a list of PAs who shadow.....try to get as much shadowing in as you can. Don't forget the LORs and you can even use the shadowing experiences on your PS reflecting on how shadowing a PA was an influence in your decision to b/c one. Once again that surprises me that the AZ Assoc doesn't have a shadowing list!!!! I know IL does.

• 7 months later...

Archived