PA Shadowing in NC ?

I am a Kinesiology major, sports medicine concentration undergraduate student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. I am entering my junior year and has been having a difficult time finding job shadowing opportunities. If there are any PA's out there offering job shadowing opporunities around the Greensboro, NC area please contact me. I am eager to shadow a PA! I am passionate about becoming a PA, as well as enthusastic, outgoing, and pleasant. I adapt easily and would love this opportunity ! Thanks :)

have you tried www.pashadowonline.com it's a free website and there are four PA's in NC accepting students for shadowing opportunities. Most don't have any dates listed but you can email them directly to set something up. Just go to their calendar and click on their name in "gold" letters and an email will pop-up so you can contact them directly. Good luck!

Kedale7, I went to UNCG for Nursing, graduated 2010. I would suggest talking even with someone from the nursing school (since they are in hospitals) they may be able to hook you up with a connection. I would suggest Deb Stanford in the school o nursing. Also, if you contact the Moses Cone system it may be possible (would imagine via Human Resources) to arrange shadowing opportunities. It has become more difficult with HIPPA, but since these are teaching facilities you may have some luck. Last suggestion would be contacting the career center at UNCG, see if they can be of assistance. Good luck!

Archived