Jump to content

Temporary License in CA

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I will be completing the PA program at the end of July. How do I apply for a temporary license to work in CA while I am preparing to take the PANCE? I checked the pac.ca.gov but can't find the info.Thank you for reading this post.


California did away with temp licenses a few years ago. You have to be a graduate of an approved program and passed the PANCE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More