Packrat

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, my program is doing a packrat after each semester of didactic. I scored a 74% on the first one, and have the second one coming up next friday.

lookin' forward to seeing what i've learned

***EDIT*** = note that our packrats are called "epackrats" and are abbridged versions, with only questions from data you would have thusfar been exposed to (ie; my next week packrat will reflect the prior 2 semesters, rather than an entire pance-oid exam....just clarifying)

take care,

jerry

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took mine at the end of the week after taking 7 final exams two of them before taking the pakrat and 5 each day prior to that... I feel that the timing of this test was horrible and had we not been so burnt out our scores could have been way better. So some of the questions I just did not care. I think I only got 2 derm questions right out of the whole dang section. Do you get time off before the PANCE to take it? I assume you can not work until you pass it. I am just finishing my first rotation but I want to start studying a good book or program now. Any suggestions?

Archived